- This Condo Cookware Set Includes: (1) Le Creuset 2 qt. Round Cast-iron Dutch Oven, Marseille, (1) Le Creuset 9 in. Cast-iron Skillet with Iron Handle, Marseille, and (1) Le Creuset 1-3/4 qt. Enameled Cast-iron Saucepan, Marseille
- Be adventurous and bake a yeasty loaf of bread or even a cake in the round Dutch oven – it’s this versatility that makes it a staple in the modern kitchen
- This updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture
- Cast iron skillets have long been treasured kitchen staples for stovetop frying and oven baking
- The smoothly curved interior and rounded base of the Signature saucepan makes saucemaking easier than ever
Whether you live in a lavish condo, a cozy apartment, or a tiny house, this bundle is the perfect combination of functionality and practicality. When storage is at a premium, you can still cook like a pro with Le Creuset’s 3 best and smallest cookware pieces.
2 qt. Round Dutch Oven
This stylish kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset’s Dutch ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
9″ Signature Skillet
Le Creuset’s new Signature skillets feature a helper handle for easier lifting and added control when moving between stovetop, oven and table. Cast iron skillets have long been treasured kitchen staples for stovetop frying and oven baking. Over time, the interior enamel develops a natural patina that is ideal for searing and frying.
1-3/4 qt. Saucepan
The smoothly curved interior and rounded base of the Signature saucepan make saucemaking easier than ever. An extended helper handle and a contoured main handle also provide added control when transferring cookware on the stovetop or between the kitchen and the table.
Crafted of durable cast iron and protected by Le Creuset’s enhanced enameling, the Signature saucepan provides the optimal medium for saucemaking with its precise and responsive temperature control properties.
For stirring comfort and surface protection, Le Creuset silicone tools are recommended. Wooden or heat–resistant plastic tools may also be used. Metal tools, spoons or balloon whisks may be used, with special care and should not be scraped over the enamel surface. Do not knock these on the rim of the pan. Hand–held electric or battery–operated beaters should not be used. Knives or utensils with sharp edges should not be used to cut foods inside a pan.